Social Media Icons

slide code

Photo

Sophie
Hey I'm sophie blah blah blah

welcome to my blog

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Music

category 2

Beauty

category 3

Lifestyle

nip and fab

I've spent ££££ on skincare products to help combat my acne and scarring in the past year. It's something that always brings me down and makes me feel really shit about myself, so I'm always on the lookout for new skincare products to try and battle my insecurities.

Pills and creams from my GP don't seem to work and I have just recently stopped my 3 month trial of Dianette (a contraceptive used for acne) due to my acne being worse than it was before I started and my consistent mood swings and bouts of depression. It was only last week when I was given confirmation that I will be going to see a dermatologist at the hospital regarding my skin issues.

The other day, I went into a local Sk:n clinic to see what treatments they offer for acne that I released that I am pretty much using some of those chemical peel ingredients anyway. Obviously, there are more treatments than just chemical peels, but at this point in time, I have seen a big difference in my skin thanks to two products I have been using religiously.

The other month, Nip + Fab announced their 50% off offer across all products in their store. I had heard such good things about their Glycloic Acid range for acne and scarring that I thought I'd give them a go. So for just over £18, I bought their Glycolic Fix Overnight Purifying GelGlycolic Fix Foaming Pads and the Glycolic Cleansing Fix.

I only used the Glycolic Fix Overnight Purifying Gel twice since I started to incorporate more Bio Oil into my night time routine. When I did use it, it made my skin feel a little tighter and I wasn't so much of a fan of it. But I have kept it incase I start using it again. It costs £14.95 from the Nip + Fab store.





Comments

ppl love these

Interview With The Hunna
This is a page that would include loads of interviews.... hvbdchjbdslkbkldbclashbasdkawcd  xnsjshb…
Album
This is an amazing original album by.....
Hello
This would be a fantastic review on beauty products I have bought. bhgdbvslehufiucabs`uhasvdkuhjcb…